Monday, May 23, 2011

rainy day rant

I can honestly say that I love the rain...but I would LOVE to get outside and lose this baby weight!!! Being a new mommy is so much more than I ever imagined.  My little guy is 3 months old and it seems like he just arrived! He's to the trying to talk phase, smiling all the time, and grabbing for everything.

I think this phase is God's way of saying..."way to go making it through the first 8 weeks, here is your reward!"  I will be honest...I said I would never have another baby during the first 8 weeks! Everything that could go wrong sure did! But now...life is bliss...until the potty training years I'm sure!!

That's all for now...have to get some laundry in while baby boy is sleeping! Stay tuned...you never know where this will go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment