Thursday, May 26, 2011

Morning Mystery

It is now 9:10 am and the little guy is still asleep! He must be going through a little bit of a growth spurt I would say.

We had crazy amounts of rain and lightening last night.  Our poor neighbors backyard looks like a swimming pool!! Our's stayed semi-dry Praise the Lord!  The last time we got this much rain we ended up with a swimming pool in our basement...not fun.  It's a peaceful morning after all of that rain though...everything is quiet outside, the breeze is nice...one of those mornings where you could literally lay in bed and just snooze!!

I do have quite a bit I would like to get done today though.  I've got the usual laundry and cleaning and I need to hit Walmart today as well.  I was also thinking about busting out my sewing machine and seeing if it works! It was my grandma's and we aren't sure what kind of shape it is in!

Well...the little guy is stirring...time to get goin!! Have a happy day :)

1 comment:

  1. I will be sewing today too! :) Hope your machine works, so you can make some beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete