Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coffee and Conversation

So I must say that I am really starting to enjoy my morning conversations with my 3 month old.  No...he's not talking yet, but for someone who can't form words he sure is a chatty Kathy!! It's amazing to me to watch him grow and change everyday.  He will lay on the bed in the mornings and just "talk" to me for a good hour.  I think he is going to be one of those children that starts asking 20 questions at a very young age. 

He's been sleeping through the night now for a good month and a half...let me just tell you how great that has been!  Funny though because when he started to do that...I stopped!! Mommy brain I guess just never shuts off! 

Well...I'm going to go finish my morning conversation and coffee and get this beautiful day started! More to come as my new adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment