Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daytime Discoveries

I learned two things today:

1. I have to be very careful how quickly I leave or enter a room with the little guy now.
    He is very observant for a 3 month old.  I am constantly amazed at his changing personality.  Life
    is so much more fun now and I'm not sure what I did before having a little one :)

2. Mayo can be substituted for eggs in chocolate chip cookies...1 tablespoon per egg!
    I am babysitting a little guy and  I told him we would make cookies.  I got to my fridge and realized
    that I had no eggs!! I couldn't go to the store because my little guy had just falled asleep and I didn't
    want to not make the cookies.  Amazing what you can find when you google it.


Well...as of right now it is raining ever so lightly outside, the little one is fast asleep, and I think I myself will head to bed.  Sweet dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment